When considering the mechanical arrangement, it is also imperative that this design is transposed through an appropriate building management control arrangement. Our systems therefore included for total autonomy over the operation of the primary plant. This provides a control that offers resilience, transparency of performance data and simple and central interface access point for the client(s) to keep up to date with steady operation remotely.
Our systems are designed, installed and commissioned to allow access remotely as well as locally for ease of use. These are linked to our engineer support server to help ensure client support moving forwards. In addition to Zeuner Limited engineer support, we also have agreements in place to link directly to differing manufacturer engineer support teams through high level diagnostic pages, helping us provide further reassurance to our clients. This increases not only speed of response in an issue or emergency, but it also gives the ability to trend and flag changes in functionality and/or efficiency to limit downtime and energy over usage. It is with this collaborative partnership between Zeuner Limited and partner manufacturers, that extended warranties can be provided at no additional client cost.
- The control panel logic is created in house, specifically for the designed system, to ensure it meets its delivered brief and application.
- Our systems will send and receive signals to all equipment within the primary distribution network i.e heat pumps, circulation pumps, controls valves, temperature sensors etc. The control panel will also communicate directly to a central building management system, to send and receive respective building commands. There are no language/network limitations to this offering. Our system will be able to speak to any networkable system.
- All of the coding used within our controllers are tried and tested over many years experience (circa 40 years in-house) and therefore our system designs are extremely stable, reliable and efficient.
- The client will be able to interface with the system via an easy to use graphical interface (computer screen) located on the control panel fascia. This will also be used by any attending maintenance engineers when servicing the equipment.
- Additionally, the system will also be able to be accessed anywhere in the world from any PC, tablet or phone device (Apple or Android or Windows).
The potential damage when a control system fails is not only financial, it’s reputational too; so doing everything possible to avoid incidents is a worthwhile investment.
Our ‘Resilience’ approach brings a level of expertise that goes beyond standard engineering practices.
Building Energy Management
Energy Management Systems
Real-time remote monitoring
256 bit encryption
24/7 Alarm Monitoring
24/7 Energy Monitoring
24/7 Site Trending
Proactive service response